Poppits dental floss is made of natural corn fiber. Plastic floss can slide over the plaque. But not this. The fibrous texture of this minty floss is super effective in gripping and removing plaque between teeth for a truly clean feeling. Ahhh! Here’s what you’re in store for if you purchase our effective Poppits dental floss:-
- Natural corn fiber floss
- Effectively cleans between teeth
- Mint flavored, textured fibers grip and remove plaque
- No plastic
- Eco-friendly glass/metal container
- 30m/33yards of floss
How to use dental floss?
1) First make sure you have approximately 18 inches of floss wrapped around the two middle fingers. Grasp the floss strongly between your thumbs and forefingers
2) The floss should be guided between the teeth with a tender rubbing motion and curved against one tooth until the floss meets the gum line. Skim the floss gently between the gum and the tooth.
3) The floss should be held steadily against the tooth and rub along the surface of the tooth with a tender up and down motion. This should be resumed until the back of the last tooth is reached. Follow this process for the rest of the teeth.
What is dental floss made of?
Poppits dental floss is manufactured from natural corn fiber thus making it super effective in gripping and removing plaque between teeth.
Does dental floss remove plaque?
Yes, plastic floss tends to slide over the plaque but not Poppits dental floss. The fibrous texture of this minty floss is super effective in gripping and removing plaque between teeth. Since it is made from natural corn fiber, it is not only the best dental floss for plaque removal but also an eco-friendly dental floss.
Please contact us if you receive a damaged or faulty product, so we can arrange for a replacement to be shipped to you.